Thank you to those who adopt!

Thank you to those who adopt!

From the Animal Rescue Site:
    I click the purple button every day and read all the rescue stories. I just want to thank all of the wonderful people who adopt. But most importantly thank you to those who adopt the ones who need so much patience and love to help them get over the obstacles of their lives to finally end up enjoying life and being able to love again. To never giving up on them, to seeing beyond the growling or snapping or the hiding so that they flourish into the animal they deserve to be. Thank you to those who dedicate so much time and money to ensure that disabled pets have just as much a chance at love and happiness as those who don't require such dedication.

In today's world it is so heart warming to know that people are out there who care and love so much. I too have 4 rescue cats and they are just out of this world in providing me love and happiness and I'm so thankful that I can do the same for them. Lilly is pictured and we adopted her at the age of 10 (now 13.5) and she is just the sweetest cat ever!

Anonymous

Berkley, M
    “Save a life and save a stray”

she looks so sweet and contented
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

I know what you mean...very sweet looking cat. Plus I loved the story and just had to share it.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Thanks Esme, happy kitty there.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.