Bigfoot in the Snow

Smile Bigfoot in the Snow

He's enjoying the lastest November snowfall.

hahaha cute pictures. nice one!

Thanks!

These are great photos...love the one with snow on his face...absolutely adorable!!

Send some of that snow here, still 60's and low 70's here but supposed to get into the teens tonight. Maybe summer is finally over.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Thanks Esme! Linda, it was in the 60s a couple of days ago, I'm ready for winter, love the four seasons. Hoping this snow will finally kill all the wasps/yellowjackets that have been living in a tree trunk in my front yard all summer. I got stung twice in one day a couple of weeks ago, and have been spraying the heck out of them ever since, they are hearty! I finally blew and raked my front leaves. There were a few flying around still, but luckily I didn't get stung again.

I was in the woods one day with Phoenix and either she or I stepped in a ground nest of wasps, They didn't bother her but they chased me and I got stung numerous times. I hate anything that flies at me, bugs, birds, bats, you name it, anything with wings and an attitude stay away from me.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

I don't like things that fly at me either Linda. The thing that bugged me about the wasp stings, one on each arm, wasn't the pain and swelling so much as the itching, up to a week later, it drove me batty. No matter what I put on it, it didn't help the itching.

I hate Miller Moths in the summertime too, especially when they get into my house or car. They are notorious for flying around in a crazy pattern and hitting into your face or head, the cat goes nuts over them, when he kills one he eats it.

Hubby was laughing at me years ago when I was younger, I had longer hair and a curly perm. Well, a moth started hitting into my face and head, and went into my hair. I was screaming, bending over and shaking my hair frantically. If there's one in my car, I literally have to pull over and open the door or window and get it out of there, so I can concentrate on safe driving.

when I was a child my grandmother had this miserable goose. That thing hated me, everytime he saw me he'd come at me and bite me and beat me with his wings. I can still see that long neck stretched out, wings flapping and him running towards me. I was terrified of him. And to this day I avoid geese at all costs. In the spring Canadian geese come here, makes nests all around water. When I was working I'd have to pass them and I'd shut all the windows in case one decided to fly at me. I'd rather face a vicious dog any day over a goose.

I only had one goose go after me at a small country motel we were staying at, hubby got a laugh at that too watching me freak out from the window. He's a sweetheart really, we both laugh at that incident when we reminisce. Have seem Canadian geese in the nearby parks, but never since had one go after me.

that flying monster chasing me probably would have been fully if I wasn't the victim. Even now I don't think it was funny. I was so afraid of him, I was only about 4 years old and that monster was as big as I was, my father or grandmother had to rescue me from him more than once. I don't know what ever happened to him and I don't care. I was just glad when he was gone. Then one of my neighbors had three that used to walk around the street light honking, I wouldn't even walk past her house but she finally had to get rid of them because neighbors complained about the honking. If any animal has to go extinct it should be geese!

Those are some very shots you got. It makes me miss the snow.

Incredibly awesome photos.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.