Pet Barriers for big dogs?

Pet Barriers for big dogs?

Hi everyone, pretty new to the forum. My fiance and I own 3 cats and have recently adopted our first rescue dog Shelley. Shelley is a 2 year old German Shepherd and is a great addition but we are having trouble getting her to stay in the back when we're in the car. We drive a Ford Edge and just wondering if anyone had tried out a pet barrier/guard that worked? Thanks

yes they work, I believe the edge is a smaller suv? Put the barrier in the back behind the back seat or put the seat down and put it up there, as long as she doesn't have access to the driver that could cause an accident she's fine back there.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Thanks I've been looking online, I think we're going to order one from this website https://www.travall.com/en-us/pet-barrier. Their reviews on Amazon seem pretty good. If anyone has tried a Travall Barrier I would love to hear some input, we're looking to order one this weekend and this one seems like one of the only ones Shelley won't get her head through!

I usually use a car seat that restrains the my dog and also keeps him comfortable during the trip. I got the seat from http://www.petstreetmall.com/Dog-Car-Seat/616.html
    I have used it for a year now, no complains so far.

You could seat belt him in by putting on a harness that the seat belt goes through.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.