Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Buddys story

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Brickle View Post
    If Buddy could have only talked this could be a very happy Thanks giving.He would of said (why are we going to this vet.Lets go to the one I m comfortable with.I have a real miss trust for this one)His regular vet was closed.He paid with his life,I paid with my heart.'''You must think ahead and have a plan B,if you can not get into your regular vet.Have a vet already chosen that you have done the back ground work on and know is good.There are to many bad vets out there to just randomly pick one.Save a life,save your heart,be SMART,,.
    I am so very saddened by this . I am holding back tears as I write this. My heart is totally as broke as yours for your loss. I am so sorry so very sorry. I don't trust vets any more. Some people swear by holistic vets. But I don't know. Can't you sue him for incompetence? I am so mad at this , why are there so many Vets in the business when they could care less. But I guess it is all about the money. I am really sorry for your loss. Did you keep him to bury or cremate

I know what you mean lovemylittleboy...it just makes me cry then I get angry at the idiots at the emergency clinic and I feel they are to blame. Although you can't bring Buddy back you can try to get the word out so no other animal dies. I would report them and here are 2 links I found online: http://www.vetabusenetwork.com/filecomplaint.htm or
    https://www.avma.org/public/YourVet/...rinarians.aspx
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Esme so many need reported now a days but it never happens that they get what they deserve. As we have seen too many times how they all get away with it. Like Kristen and that no good dentist. But I really hope that Buddy B reports everything that has happened. And keeps pursuing justice
    Buddy knows he was loved ....... I can still just cry. Tis a sad sad ordeal

I found a nice little spot right outside my front door to bury him.He use to like to lay there.

Finding a spot like that sounds nice for Buddy and for you to remember him. I have my cats buried in areas that they would like to look outside at. All my cats are indoor but they always seem to like to look out a certain window. We placed a nice large rock to place on top like a headstone and then flowers in front of the rock. Having them buried close by can help the grieving process. It's not easy but in time the pain eases a bit.

That is great Buddy. He is still with you. Esme that is great for your cats too. I never buried mine cause I moved so often. But I have them cremated and are still with me . Thank you guys for keeping and burying them.

I used to cat sit for my boss and when their cat passed away he was cremated and they kept his ashes in an urn on a shelf with a lovely photo of him. In case I move I don't know what I'll do then. I can't imagine leaving them behind so I'm not sure what I would do.

See that was always my fear, I didn't want to leave them behind. I just think it is best to cremate , I purchase my Urns from Perfect Memorials on line (www.perfectmemorials.com) they have beautiful urns and very very inexpensive. And very good quality !!! I even bought my husband and my Urns already! I don't believe in putting all that money in the ground ..... it is just ridiculous. You can add the name later. But when I die my babies are going with me too. All of out burials are paid for. I did it in advance , and boy it is much cheaper in the long run. The opening and closings every thing, but now I have decided to be cremated for sure .
    Anyway, someone on here had buried his baby on his former land where he lived and then when he moved the owners let him go back and dig him up , and he did, he couldn't stand to have the baby there and him not. But he is with him again. I just can't remember who it was. But I am glad that the new owners understood and let him get his dog.
    All my babies are here with their pictures too. But you could still get the remains cremated Esme and keep them with you if you happen to move. I always take them myself and wait for them. I don't take chance of them getting miss treated and even worse given to the wrong person. Which has happened alot.

me and Buddy, I truly miss him. Its been one year today

flag2.jpg

Buddy looked happy there and had a good life...you need to remember you did your best for him. Still I know it's a heartbreak and even after a year it's still stings.

Have you gotten another dog? One never replaces another but they do make a place of their own
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.