My dog not eating

My dog not eating

I switched food and my dog wont eat it. Beniful. that is suppose to be a good dog food. Does anyone have anything

Quote Originally Posted by danica View Post
    I switched food and my dog wont eat it. Beniful. that is suppose to be a good dog food. Does anyone have anything
    danica ....You need to get your dog off Beneful ASAP!!!!!! That is very bad dog food. It has kills alot of pets! PLEASE GET HIM OFF THAT JUNK NOW!!! HE IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. You have to get a good grain free dog food.... Fromm or another . It use Fromm . It is a good food. You have to go to a place that sells good foods , do you have a Pet People store around you? They sell nothing but the best foods ..Safe foods. Do not use Purina anything, Beneful is very bad.

Lovemylittleboy is correct...please get something else and trash that brand of dog food. I can't believe it's still on the market but it is...dogs have gotten sick and died from this brand. I copied this statement off the internet:
    A recent lawsuit filed against Nestle Purina PetCare Company is claiming that one of the company's most popular dog food brands Beneful contains toxins that are poisoning and even killing people's pets.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

I posted a rather long article on beniful. It is horrible food, one of the worse dog foods out there, if you must feed commercial food go with Orajin or fromm. Get him off the beneful ASAP
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

here is the article I posted earlier

AVOID THIS POPULAR DOG FOOD

We love our pets. Our dogs are members of the family. To many of us, they are one of the kids – the furry one. But are we as careful with what we feed our pets as what we feed our children? Frequently, ads for pet food claim that they have “real” food, but the ingredients end up being things like wheat gluten meal, animal by-products, and corn by-products, and corn by-products
    Nestle’s Purina Beneful brand, one of the most popular brands of dog food, is currently facing a class action lawsuit claiming their food caused serious health issues or even death in over 3,000 dogs. A little digging into consumer reviews of Beneful comes back with story after story of dogs suffering from massive internal health issues. Maybe it’s time to start looking more closely at the food you’re feeding your dog and start replacing the chicken by-product meal with actual chicken….
    What’s The Deal With Conventional Dog Food? There are many dog owners waiting for the decision in the class action lawsuit against Beneful. Reviews from dog owners who have fed their dogs Beneful have similar distressing symptoms. These dogs develop incontinence, internal bleeding, liver malfunction, and seizures. There are two ingredients that are potentially causing the most damage. The first is propylene glycol, a chemical used in antifreeze that nevertheless has been approved by the FDA for dog food and other products like salad dressings and cake mixes. Propylene glycol has caused products to be banned in Europe. It is considered less toxic than the ethylene glycol usually used in antifreeze, but it’s still a chemical you don’t need your dog ingesting. Another possible cause of these dog poisonings is mycotoxins from improperly stored grains. With the widespread incidences of liver failure cited in the lawsuit, it makes sense that this is being caused by toxins.
    Dog foods contain large quantities of grain from multiple sources, so the testing for contaminated ingredients is inconsistent and ineffective. Lax testing and regulation coupled with the tendency of large corporations to meet the bare minimum standards for quality makes it more than possible that Purina Beneful and many other dogs foods contain mycotoxins. Several consumers report that their Beneful products had maggots. Many of the symptoms reported by pet owners are consistent with mycotoxin poisoning.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Beneful is very unhealthy for dogs, they need meat as the first ingredient at least, this dog food is nothing but cheap grains, artificial fillers and chemicals. http://www.petforums.com/showthread....hlight=beneful

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.