Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Training Going Well

Still wish I had him. It is 2 years tomorrow. But I don't.
    The pups on the other hand were eating the bark of the tree...same tree! So I went out and peeled up as far that they could reach so they could get it anymore and there were all kinds of spiders and their eggs ...disgusting! The vet says he don't why either........ ugh .... it is just something they can get to I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by lovemylittleboy View Post
    Still wish I had him. It is 2 years tomorrow. But I don't.
    The pups on the other hand were eating the bark of the tree...same tree! So I went out and peeled up as far that they could reach so they could get it anymore and there were all kinds of spiders and their eggs ...disgusting! The vet says he don't why either........ ugh .... it is just something they can get to I suppose
    Sorry, I just read this post of yours. I know you miss your Levi so much....hugs. Sounds like your pups are keeping you busy, I'm sure the pair of them can get into a lot of mischief. But they are sweet babies, hope they will mellow with age and give you a bit of rest.

Thanks Alpha. Oh my these pups are a real handful indeed! Yeah I hope they mellow soon lol lol. When I took them to the vet, they both have to go at the same time cause one freaks out without the other and my husband was working, there was no way Jax would stay alone. Anyway I tied Jax to the chair I was sitting in so they both would overwhelm the Vet and the tech when they walked in, and that Jax is so strong, when they came in he just took off and pulled me and the chair across the room just to say hi to them lol lol lol!!! ANd they are only a year and months! They love people so much.
    Josie has a UTI and her eye problem (that I thought was a mild conjunctivitis ) is that the back corner of her eye, the inner eye lids are curled in slightly , the vet said that is the cause of the irritation (obviously lol) and he said it wasn't real bad but maybe down the road he may have to correct it. But like he said if it was in the front of her eye on the cornea we wouldn't wait. But she has eye drops now too. And Jax has an ear infection. Boy.... both at once lol. But they are good in letting me do the meds!. I open Josie's antibiotic and put it in a bit of peanut butter and mix it real well and she laps it up well. But then of course Jax thinks he is missing out on a treat so I let him have a bit on the spoon while she is taking hers.

Hope Josie's eye problem gets better soon, you're a good mom to them!

Awe thank you Alpha. I try

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.