The cheapest cat toy ever!

The cheapest cat toy ever!

Lots of people have cats,and cats enjoy things they can play with and toss about and destroy.However,not all toys are easy to work into the budget if you need to buy lots of toys or you already are paying a lot of money for something in a particular month such as a new cat tree or a big supply of food or anything like that.

This is entirely why I recommend DIY cat toys,and they can be extremely affordable to make.They don't have to be anything fancy,or precisely crafted.The first DIY toy for cats I ever made wasn't entirely intentional,but it was just cardboard loops.It is the easiest toy to make,and cats of any age will adore it.

But how do you make this magical toy,you ask?Well it's actually a two step process that you just repeat one step of as many times as you need!You simply flatten out a clean cardboard tube with no glue or paper stuck on it,such as a toilet paper tube or even a paper towel tube.You then cut as many times as you want,with the section of cardboard ending up in a loop.

This toy is essentially free,it's easy to make,and is entirely safe for other pets as well!You can use this toy for hamsters,gerbils,guinea pigs,rats,mice,degus,chinchillas,ferrets,birds,dog s,and a massive range of other pets that I would list but the entire list would become far too long!

give them an empty box, they are happier playing in the box than they are with the toy that came in it
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

So true!For some reason cats are obsessed with boxes.It must be the hiding space they offer in some situations,or a comfortable place to lay perhaps.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.