Rescue Pitbulls with their Rescue Duckling Friends

Rescue Pitbulls with their Rescue Duckling Friends

Great story about two Pitbulls who are very gentle and sharing a home with some rescued ducklings. More here.

All our adorable dogs are rescue. Pikelet was saved from death row at just 5 weeks old and joined our family. He was not just good around our foster puppies rather he was quite incredible. Bonding almost straight away, Pikelet has a knack for welcoming orphaned puppies and teaching them how to dog.Later one more puppy Patty Cakes poined our family.

He was an old soul in a squishy, perfectly adorable bull-breed mix puppy body.
    March this year and we were once again offered the opportunity to foster for Wollongong Animal Rescue Network. Only this time it wasn’t orphaned puppies we would be fostering it was two baby orphaned ducklings! Penguin & Popinjay (as we have named them) are now approx 4 weeks old.

Ducklings will be adopted as a pair and we will of course be asking for Patty’s, who took over their mom role, approval in finding the perfect forever home.
    Patty & Pikey take a lot of pride and care with their day to day duck duties. They eat, sleep and play together. We often visit a local park where both the pups & ducks can run and play and we even visit the small harbour dog beach where everyone can enjoy a swim together on really hot days.

I miss my granddog , she was a Pit Bull mix and a real sweetheart . I love the photos of the dogs smiling !

Very sweet story with photos...they all look so happy together
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Awwwwwwww! I love that! My neighbor's pit bull's best friend is a rabbit, LOL!

More here.

Bubba, the 6-year-old rescue pit bull, has always been obsessed with cats. It started when his human mom Rebecca Pizzello got him from a shelter in Phoenix, Arizona when he was just 3 months old.

Her roommate was caring for a litter of kittens and Bubba just clicked with them. Finally, after 6 years of waiting, Pizzello surprised her mellow pit with his very own kitten.
    “I always knew he’d love having one of his own, but I wanted to wait until we moved to New York City [from Los Angeles] this year,” Pizzello told The Dodo.

She got the tiny ginger kitten from a shelter, too. “The fact that Bubba and Rue have identical coloring still blows my mind…I knew Bubba would be filled with joy the second we walked in the door and boy was I right.”

After only a few hours at her new home, the kitten fell asleep on Bubba. “Rue thinks Bubba is her mom and Bubba loves it,” Pizzello added. “He bathes her like a baby and snuggles close to her to make her comfortable.”

Awwww, Such Cuties!

Lovely photos with a lovely story!!
    “Save a life and save a stray”

This is the cutest thing ever. Pups & little ducklings~

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    More here.

Bubba, the 6-year-old rescue pit bull, has always been obsessed with cats. It started when his human mom Rebecca Pizzello got him from a shelter in Phoenix, Arizona when he was just 3 months old.

Her roommate was caring for a litter of kittens and Bubba just clicked with them. Finally, after 6 years of waiting, Pizzello surprised her mellow pit with his very own kitten.
    “I always knew he’d love having one of his own, but I wanted to wait until we moved to New York City [from Los Angeles] this year,” Pizzello told The Dodo.

She got the tiny ginger kitten from a shelter, too. “The fact that Bubba and Rue have identical coloring still blows my mind…I knew Bubba would be filled with joy the second we walked in the door and boy was I right.”

After only a few hours at her new home, the kitten fell asleep on Bubba. “Rue thinks Bubba is her mom and Bubba loves it,” Pizzello added. “He bathes her like a baby and snuggles close to her to make her comfortable.”

Awe how sweet!
    I lovemylittleboy ~ Levi's mom

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    Great story about two Pitbulls who are very gentle and sharing a home with some rescued ducklings. More here.

All our adorable dogs are rescue. Pikelet was saved from death row at just 5 weeks old and joined our family. He was not just good around our foster puppies rather he was quite incredible. Bonding almost straight away, Pikelet has a knack for welcoming orphaned puppies and teaching them how to dog.Later one more puppy Patty Cakes poined our family.

He was an old soul in a squishy, perfectly adorable bull-breed mix puppy body.
    March this year and we were once again offered the opportunity to foster for Wollongong Animal Rescue Network. Only this time it wasn’t orphaned puppies we would be fostering it was two baby orphaned ducklings! Penguin & Popinjay (as we have named them) are now approx 4 weeks old.

Ducklings will be adopted as a pair and we will of course be asking for Patty’s, who took over their mom role, approval in finding the perfect forever home.
    Patty & Pikey take a lot of pride and care with their day to day duck duties. They eat, sleep and play together. We often visit a local park where both the pups & ducks can run and play and we even visit the small harbour dog beach where everyone can enjoy a swim together on really hot days.

Wonderful story and pics of the happy family
    I lovemylittleboy ~ Levi's mom

I love all the pictures!! Dogs and ducklings-Dog and kitten!!! So cute!!

I love that this absolutely breaks the "scary pitbull" stigma.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.