Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do you know any interesting toys for dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    my dog goes for a run in the woods every day, her favorite thing is to find sticks for me to throw for her. Only problem is when I tell her to find us a stick, she may come back with half a tree.
    Really love to have a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    my dog goes for a run in the woods every day, her favorite thing is to find sticks for me to throw for her. Only problem is when I tell her to find us a stick, she may come back with half a tree.
    It would be great if your dog came back with a money tree! LOL! My small dog had tried to pick a branch that 3 times bigger than him . My kind of dog do you have ? My is only about 17 lbs. and he was attacked by another dog for no reason so he bark at any dog he see now. I don't dare to let him run lose , sure wish I could .

it wasn't so funny when she came back with a huge branch and tried to go inbetween my legs with it, knocked me right in a mud puddle. I would have laughed if it had been anyone else. She is a german shepherd, weighs 88 pounds.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl View Post
    It would be great if your dog came back with a money tree! LOL! My small dog had tried to pick a branch that 3 times bigger than him . My kind of dog do you have ? My is only about 17 lbs. and he was attacked by another dog for no reason so he bark at any dog he see now. I don't dare to let him run lose , sure wish I could .
    Sorry to hear that

My dog's love the Kong Wubba and it is durable enough that it usually lasts them a few months! West Paw also makes some really great toys like the Tux toy and the Hurley bone!

A lot of dogs love sticks it seems!!!! Any toy that will not fall a part and your dog likes is good, tug toys, balls, chew toys, and kongs.

Sticks are ok but they splinter and could cause infection if they get stuck in their gums. Not long ago Josie had a piece of stick stuck in the back of her jaw and she couldn't get it out It was stuck at an angle , and god thing my husband saw her acting funny and pawing her mouth .... he got it out. So I don't let them chew sticks anymore. And I don't understand why I see pet stores selling wood chews. " completely digestible ", it says on the package...why would anyone wan to feed your dog wood?

Hi all-

I am really loving the toy I got my dog Charles from Mav4Life dog toys. Although my dog is small to medium sized he can still be an aggressive chewer, so I needed something more durable and that would last. I did a lot of research and came across Mav4Life and I'm so happy I did!!! I've had it for about a month now and Charles plays with it almost every day and it's still in great shape. I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of it and will buy again if Charles needs another toy from wearing this one out! It's great for fetch but he also likes to just chew and play with it on his own which is nice for me I have the 15" Rope Toy if anyone needs a suggestion. I went with that one because it looked good for tossing back and forth. Can't wait to try another one! Good luck in your search

Mine chews everything in the house! For some reason, the corner of the rug is her favorite toy!

A dog tracker

loljk, my dog usually enjoys munching on my frisbee. Which can be a bit expensive at times, but at least he doesn't chew on other things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.