Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day

Wishing everyone a happy mother's day, be it human children or our four legged family.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Happy Mother's Day Linda! Wishing all the moms here a wonderful Mother's Day!

Same to you guys! Thank you!

from my youngest daughter, the diamond represents tranquility and peace, the aquamarine is my birthstone and represents strength

he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Love it Linda! Aquamarine is my birthstone too.

Very nice Linda!!!

My oldest daughter got me a 12 piece baking set from Rachael Ray, a new collar for Phoenix and a container of treats for the cats. Alex wants me to quit smoking so he got me a vapor cig to cut down and stop completely and a bottle of what goes in it, my middle daughter had to work so she is going to take me to our favorite seafood place for lunch one day this week, she's off thurs and friday so it will be either day. Then went to pick up my mother and she came to lunch with us, went to my favorite Italian restaurant and had veal parm. I'm so full I'm never going to eat again! Had a great day. I didn't know what to get my mother as space is limited, she has a studio apt. in assisted living, so I told her I'm going to take her shopping and she can pick out anything she wants and I'll pay for it. This way she can get something she needs or wants.

Linda, that's so nice, you have great kids! Great that you took your mom out too, how is she doing? Been ages since I had veal parmesan, used to love it! Glad you had such a neat day, sounds perfect!

mom is not doing to well, she is completely blind in one eye and can't see much out of the other. She is on oxygen all the time now and every time I see her I think she looks worse, seems she is going downhill fast. And she is worried about her sister, sister fell and broke her leg and had 16 pins and a plate put in, they have her is something like a harness to move her as she can't walk but now she is in the hospital with pneumonia. If she lives that long she'll be 106 in June. Mom is worried about her, doctors have said there is no more they can do for her.

Wow, 106 years old, bless her! Sorry about your mother Linda, it's hard to see our parents' health in decline, my parent's didn't even make it to their 80s before they passed on. So glad you're looking out for her and spending time with her, it's so important to do that while we can.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.