Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Is this lady crazy or is it just me

Me personally i wouldnt want a dog like that because i like having alot of guests

make up your mind, you can't have it both ways, either they are sweet and love everybody or don't like anyone at all. Dogs are and have been bred for generations for specific things, you are not going to take it out of them, best you can hope for is to work around it and control it. Until you come to the realization that you are NOT in charge you'd be best to stay pet free
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

If you feel you need your freedom, don't like the dogs and want to 'have a life', then I agree with Linda, move out and live on your own. It's not much to ask to separate the dogs if you're not out working full time. Staying or leaving is your choice at the age of 21. The lady is fine, she obviously did okay with the dogs before you entered the picture. So I agree, it's just you, time to move on.

The problem isnt tthe dogs or the seperation the problem is the bathroom situation for them

All living beings have to relieve themselves, there's no way anyone should get rid of a pet dog just as a convenience for you. If you think this is a big problem, you're blowing it out of proportion. As already suggested, if something simple like this is too much for you to handle, then go off on your own....problem solved.

The fact that someone has to be here to let them out is a hassle why cant tjey jist go outside by themselves

Im ging to tell,her im not going to be here to take care of them all the time especially withe getting a new job soon i wont be here so i wont be having to do it anyway

they don't have a thumb, they can't open the door to let themselves in and out. Maybe you'll get a good job and earn enough money that you can move out then it won't be an issue. If it were me you were living with the first time you complained about my dogs you'd be living in your car or someplace beside my house. This is their house, you are a guest, don't forget that.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Putting dogs over people is stupid. And also its a hassle to have to let them out. Do you have a dog sitter at your house 24 7

They should have a doggy door but nooo someone has to let them out

I don't need a dog sitter, but there is usually someone here if I'm out. And if not she just waits for me to get home. Animals are living breathing creatures with a brain and feelings. If you can't understand that then you don't deserve to have them. They can't take care of themselves, they rely on people to take care of them, take them to the vet when they are sick make sure they have clean water and good food and not shove them aside because you want a social life. Remember, you have a life outside the house they only have you and you need to realize their worth in your life, and if they have no worth to you DON'T get one. Be it a dog or cat or anything else, you are not deserving of their devotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    Im ging to tell,her im not going to be here to take care of them all the time especially withe getting a new job soon i wont be here so i wont be having to do it anyway
    Go for it dude, seems she's the one you need to talk to if you're living under her roof. If you can't handle the 'hassle', time to move on. See what she says, she seems to be reasonable and responsible.

OK you asked and I am going to answer ! It's you that crazy for living in a house that you're not happy with ! The dogs do not belong to you if you don't want to be tied down to taking care you should find some place else to live and the two worry about her own dogs .2 Female dogs will fight more than male dogs so keeping part it wise as for taking the dogs out to pee the woman may have to hire a dog walker to do this .

The bell dings, Linda bounces back into the corner. Dog Force brings her cold water and a chilled towel.

Well Cloudman you definitely got your answer! It's probably not the one you wanted but that's life. Those dogs must to be the primary concern since they depend on their caregivers to help them with their daily needs.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.