Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Misc. Pet Picture Thread

Oh Poor Cletus now how can that owner do that to her dog H e didn't deserve that. I would find us two xl.boxes if I had to! I can't get this out of my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    Little deaf girl teaches her deaf pup sign language.
    What a beautiful story ...sniffle sniffle

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Force One View Post

A man volunteering at a wildlife rescue in Mississippi gained the trust of a badly injured and very sick wild owl while caring for and rehabilitating the owl back to health. The owl was later released.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/10/us...scue.html?_r=0
    Love this story ... any animal will give you a thanks in some way if you help them like that Touching story!

One Big Happy Family

Rescues all love each other and are one big happy family. Full article and more pictures HERE.

I bet it never occurred to you that dogs, cats, and ducklings could get along, huh? Well, turns out not only do they get along, but they’re inseparable!

Meet Roxy, Edith, Mia, Rose, Jake, Gertrude and Donald – the most adorable family of seven that you’ll ever see. They were adopted by Kasey Boggs and her husband, who have been rescuing animals for a decade.

Their current family of seven is made up of four dogs, a cat, and two ducklings, and they’re all inseparable. They go on adventures every weekend, take the cutest photos ever, then post them to
    Instagram.

The animals love each other so much, they won’t even take pictures separately. “Whenever I have to take a pic of two or three of them, I put the others in a different room. If I try to do it in front of them, they will come together, because they are so used to being together”, Boggs told Barkpost. Too cute!

Awe!! What a wonderful group of kids! Rescues do stick together, they know they have a lot in common. LOVE THE PHOTOS

There are lots of videos of daughters and wives having near epileptic episodes / nervous breakdowns when surprised with a puppy as a gift, but I was touched by this video where the laughter of a man quickly gives way to apparent quiet sobbing.

Well, I don't know if giving a dog as a present is ever a good idea- not as often as it seems to happen- lots of issues involved. But that aside, it seems this man will appreciate and take good care of this new puppy.

Uh-oh. A voice says "He's five or six weeks old today." Oh no. I hope they're returning him to his mother and siblings for a few more weeks.

Some of the wives and daughters videos I've seen are so annoying and fake, IMO....very few sincere. This man sincerely looks like he was surprised and will be a loving friend to that tiny pup. Love the video, when the puppy wagged his tail I immediately smiled.

This dog is a Finnish Spitz.

Shiba Inu
    (Internet photo - not Shiba mix Joey)

A Shiba Inu outside a grocery store in Japan.

Cute Dog Force, that dog has the Life o' Riley.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.