Free C.u.t.e. M.A.L.T.E.S.E. P.u.p.p.y.s. a.v.a.i.l.a.b.l.e

Free C.u.t.e. M.A.L.T.E.S.E. P.u.p.p.y.s. a.v.a.i.l.a.b.l.e

I have recently moved into a house with a very small yard, and just lost my mom. who was breeding the puppies and just passed away for this reason We are trying to find a good home for our 12 weeks old puppies , we are really heartbroken .they are very sweet, smart, loving animals. Gorgeous, tiny, top quality Maltese puppies, registered, de-wormed, with first puppy shots and 1 year health guarantees. They are three puppies great with Children and other dogs. I will be very selective on a home for them. Contact me if interested. Please serious inquiries .(404) 445-7313 or via email at (karinadunn2014@gmail.com)

It's good that you're giving these dogs away for free because there are forum guidelines (which you probably noticed when you posted this) to follow.
    Here are some tips:

• Meet in person with potential new owners.
    • Do a reference check to see if the person is employed and may have a pet in their home. Actually contact their references...especially the veterinarian's office!
    • Visit your pet’s new home to see what type of environment it will be and to see if the whole family is on board with the pet adoption. Check to see if the new home is safe? Will your dog have a yard or someplace to walk? What is the family interaction like?
    • If the person has a pet, talk with their veterinarian to see what type of care they provide or provided for their pet.

Also do you have pictures of them yet? That's always helpful to have. Good luck with finding them a good home.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Here are our forum guidelines:
    Pet Forums is not affiliated in any manner, with any of the advertisers posting on this forum. We do not endorse any of the pet-related products or services submitted here for consideration.

Pet Forums' free classifieds is NOT for the sale of any animals or stud services, such ads are prohibited on this forum. Any posts violating this rule will be removed, and the user may be banned. All sales-related posts must be kept in this forum only, posts in any of our other forums will be deleted. Advertising or promotion of other animal forums or social networks is not allowed.

We recommend to our members, that when purchasing (or selling) anything online, to use extreme caution due to the existence of internet scammers. We suggest that you be wary of anyone wanting you to send payments via Western Union, and getting a landline phone number from private sellers and speaking to them 'in person' regarding any exchange.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Thanks friend for the useful information,will make sure i do just that...

Please my friend could you help me and share my post on other pet forums or classifieds plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...thanks

It is really never good to say free because of people to look for these for inhumane reasons. (dog bait) . But I am happy to see you will be very selective.
    I am sorry to hear your mom passed. Esme gave very good guide lines. Please be cautious

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.