Lost Bubbles today..

Lost Bubbles today..

Hello everyone ☺
    Today unfortunately we lost our ferret, Bubbles. She was our beautiful bouncy 3 year old ferret who passed away due to us missing a illness she had. She was my mother and father's beloved pet, so I'm here to ask if there are any artists who may be able to create a mural type of thing for our bubbles. I'm more experienced in sketching people but..maybe someone can help highlight our bubbles life.

I'm not sure how to attach pictures, if it's possible. She was a small (1.5lb) grey black and white masked ferret with a peach nose, black eyes and perky ears. Her mask was black, and her whiteness was near her rump.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone were able to sketch something out, it would definitely bring a smile back to my moms face. Thanks.

-Skae

Hi Bubbles, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your ferret, here's the instructions for adding a picture of her. http://www.petforums.com/showthread....r-Create-Album

I'm very sorry for your loss and it's just a difficult to overcome. Having some type of photo memorial tribute to Bubbles is a good idea that could help with your grief. Maybe someone here on the forum can create this for you or you can take photos of Bubbles and make a nice framed collage keepsake.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Abusori.tumblr.com is a very great artist. However they do make you pay for commissions, but they may bend those rules in cases of recent loss.

So sorry to hear about you beloved ferret

So sorry you lost your ferret.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.