Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Glad For

Glad For

- The squeaky dances my dogs do when they realize it's their turn to make a trip on the motorcycle. They love to ride.

- Sitting with (Golden Shepherd) Boise outside the store, eating a slow, inexpensive lunch and looking at the castle shaped clouds that the sky often makes here. I once read an English translation of a Japanese short story called "All Day I Looked At The Sky". It was about a girl who asked for her birthday present that her boyfriend roll down his car roof and drive her around all day while she lay back and watched the sky. I can understand her feeling.

- Little shiny blue painted imported Japanese ceramic pickle saucers that I saw and bought to serve my homemade sauerkraut on. The blue makes a nice background rather than something white. Pretty little carefully made things with culture, and not a big budget breaker at USD 1.75 each, so I took home three.

I love to look at the wonder of the heavens too DogForce, the ever changing clouds, sunrises, sunsets and millions of stars on a clear night away from the city. Here's a couple of pics I took of the clouds one day while camping in the mountains.

:- D Wow, terrific!

Thanks DogForce!

Glad for...

- being able to get away from the city and people and cherish the beauty of nature. http://www.petforums.com/album.php?albumid=4

-having two sweet and healthy furkids to share my life with.

-having a husband for the past four decades who loves animals and me.

- Benny dog, who feeling bouncy and playful on today's afternoon walk, saw a group of teenagers standing talking in a circle and, pulling on the leash, suddenly jumped up to bump his nose on the bottom of a guy facing forward who did not see him coming, like a dolphin jumping up and poking "Hello!" A hearty laugh was had by all, including the poked guy, at his surprise and embarrassment. Benny fled the scene, pulling me to continue the walk.

Benny is beautifully sweet with his happy smile, give him a BIG hug for me! He sounds like quite the character, lots of fun to be around!

New rice on the walk route

Beautiful pictures, looks like a nice walk DogForce!

Thank you Alpha. Yes, it's calming, and there's also some forest there at the end of the rice fields. When we have extra time we go in there, too. Not far from our little rented house, so it works out well.

Had a chance to see Finding Dory, and it was a lot of fun. The first half was a bit slow to start, but after that it just took off and the storytelling and imagination were terrific. Good luck trying not to cry during one scene, and I was jumping in my seat laughing loud as the story unfolded. Good stuff.

The many students in the wide busy hallway who swiftly came and crouched to help pick up my large pile of belongings which I somehow dropped all over the floor. Your quick, kind, quiet response touched me and made me feel valued.

I remember watching the old Finding Nemo movie on TV years ago, it was a fun movie to watch and yes, I did have my tissues out. Glad some nice folks jumped in to help you out DogForce, lots of good people in this world and for that we can all be grateful.

Striped Camellias. My Mom and Dad's house near Seattle used to have a big camellia bush by the front stairs.
    (This is an internet photo.)

Very pretty flowers, reminds me of a Christmas candy cane.

Guardians of the Forest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.