Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RIP Del Boy

RIP Del Boy

RIP Del Boy. My much loved Del Boy passed away last week. His passing came as a shock to us. The day before he was fine and actiing like his usual daft self. The next morning he didn't want his breakfast, which, for him was stange as he would usually gulp it down. As the went he became more and more lethargic and eventually went to sleep. He didn't wake again. He will be sadly missed by all who knew him.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh no, how strange and how difficult. Very sorry, Misterme.

Goodbye Del Boy with the golden eyes. Watch over and take care of Misterme and Family from your new place.

Thank so much for your kind thoughts for Del Boy. I am sure that, if he could, he would thank you himself.

I forgot to mention, perhaps because haven't yet got over his passing, he has literally been with us ALL of his life. He was born in my home. Our home is the only home he has ever known. He loved everyone and everyone loved him.

Oh I am truly sorry for your loss of Del Boy. That's a beautiful photo of him. It's even more of a shock I think when it happens so fast but still horrible to go though. You are not alone…unfortunately we have all been through it. I hope it's some comfort to know he didn't suffer long and passed away at home where he was born. He will always be in your heart and you have to remember the good times. Once again you have my deepest sympathy.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Thank you Esme. I really appropriate your kind words for Del Boy and me. Rest assured, he will never be forgotten and, as you say, he will always be here in my heart. As long as I remember him then he haven't really gone. I have loads of fantastic memories of him. As long as I have them, he lives on. The sad part is there will be no new memories. God bless you and yours, and once again, THANK YOU.

You're welcome my friend...it's a heartbreaking experience no matter how you look at it...but we are all here for you.

My condolences for your loss Misterme, I can't imagine how you feel since it happened so suddenly. My heart goes out to you, Del Boy was a beautiful cat.

Just out of interest, the cat in my avatar is Simba, Del Boy's slightly older brother. He is still with us. Without him Del Boy's passing would have been much harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Force One View Post
    Oh no, how strange and how difficult. Very sorry, Misterme. Goodbye Del Boy with the golden eyes. Watch over and take care of Misterme and Family from your new place.
    Your comments have been duly noted and will be forever in my memories. Del Boy would love you too.

You're right and having Simba helps ease the pain over your loss of Del Boy. Simba mourns his loss also and Simba needs you to comfort him. It's not easy but somehow we get through it day by day.

P.S. Del Boy's photo is now my computer wallpaper in his memory.

Thank you so much. It's nice to learn that Simba can bring joy to someone that he hasn't meet.

Thank you so much. Del Boy would be very happy to hear that , as am I.

Good bye Del Boy, RIP. Sorry you lost him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.