Looking for a replacement dog toy.

Looking for a replacement dog toy.

Hi, I'm looking for another dog toy like the attached image, ideally the exact same one if anyone recognises it.
    Not sure where it was originally purchased but my Papillon loves it. A bit to much as you can see from the lack of legs on the image...the arms themselves are just one piece that can slide through the entire body of the monkey making one side one arm longer than the other if that helps?

If anyone has any ideas that'd be great.

Thanks

I don't see your image, did you put it in the post? http://www.petforums.com/showthread....r-Create-Album

Quote Originally Posted by Kieranlmt View Post
    the arms themselves are just one piece that can slide through the entire body of the monkey making one side one arm longer than the other
    I can't see the picture either, but honestly this sounds like a work of art. It's very possible you may be in possession of an original Picasso or Gaudi. I'm actually trembling. Your dog has what can only be described as profoundly good taste.

Can't see it.
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

Sorry guys my bad, done it on my phone and options were limited, thought I'd done it right. How's this?
    Screenshot_20180317-150226~2.jpg

It doesn't look familiar to me, but it reminded me of the old lambchop puppet Shari Lewis used to use. These types of toys often change, I've looked for a couple that I had for my dog a long time ago, and it seems they no longer exist exactly like that.

You may just have to get a similar toy, and you can make it appealing to your dog depending on how positive you are when introducing the dog to the toy. Don't try too hard, just try to create a bond. Some options HERE.

I've never seen that either but I agree with Alpha...introduce it positively and he'll probably love it.

How about an accessories for your dog?

Quote Originally Posted by You may just have to get a similar toy, and you can make it appealing to your dog depending on how positive you are when introducing the dog to the toy. Don't try too hard, just try to create a bond. :friendly_wink: Some options [URL="https://www.amazon.com/Swingin-Safari-19-Inch-Large-Squeakers/dp/B001ICHIFE/ref=pd_rhf_se_s_cp_0_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B001 ICHIFE&pd_rd_r=QQGNK0A7Z1TA44VP15TB&pd_rd_w=s3eZL& pd_rd_wg=hYl3t&psc=1&refRID=QQGNK0A7Z1TA44VP15TB"
    HERE[/URL].
    You're definitely right. The toy will not matter as long as you bond with him/ her. It's the moments that actually count.

I looked around a bit, closest I could find to it: https://www.chewy.com/multipet-swing...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Nice!

The toy is soooo cute. Hehe It looked like a monkey though.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.