Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which kind of Christmas tree do you have?

Which kind of Christmas tree do you have?

Hi everyone!

Merry christmas to all, including the pets! I was wondering who has a real christmas tree and who has a fake one. I have a fake one, I think it is to hard to clean up after real ones. But they do smell wonderful!

Thank you!

I have two fake trees - green inside and white outside, both prelit. In Ohio I always had real trees except for one year. Down here in Florida, they cost twice as much and are not sold as long because conifers need cold winters to survive so I will never have to worry about messy pine needles again. Howe4ver I miss having ornaments on trees.

I use a fake tree but I want to get my first real one next year!
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

Thanks for telling that!

I wonder if anybody else has real Christmas trees.?.

I always love the smell of real trees, we always had a small real tree when I was growing up, kind of like a Charile Brown tree . For years in my own home I had a small real tree too, but now that family has passed on or live elsewhere, we don't bother too much with holiday celebrations anymore.

I have a little plug in ceramic tree that I take in from the garage in mid-December and plug it in, when the Christmas cards arrive, we put them around the little tree. Clean up is super easy, but I always joke to my husband complaining that I have to put up or take down THAT tree again.

tree.jpg

With bengals you don't even think of having a tree real or not. I managed to get two gifts wrapped this afternoon before they realized what I was doing then had to come "help"
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Lol! Thanks for the replies!

LOL Like I said last year, you should expect help from a cat named after Santa Claus.

That is hilarious!
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

Great news - I finally talked Mom into getting a tree with mulicolor lights and no pine cones or fake snow to put ornaments on! Mom made a huge mistake when she ordered a table tree that is supposed to look natural instead of have all kinds of ornaments, has white lights, and broke beyond repair during shipment. She took me to a thrift store.today and near the front was exactly the kind of treer I always wanted. Well, I prefer a fllatter base, but the tree itself is great for our kitchen window. It is approximately 5 feet tall (depending on what you call the bottom) and all green.

After deciding to buy the tree (thanks to me and a great clerk), Mom looked at ornaments. She said she does not like balls, but they are the cheapest and don't have a wrong side. So I talked her into buying a variety of balls to add a lot of colors and patterns. It will be beautiful.

Wow! Great you got a Christmas tree! I hope you and your mom enjoy it!

I vas worried Mom would say no because she argued we need a tabletop tree that people can see out the window (which was why we had the broken tree) and this oner stands on the floor. She had previously balked at the idea we need to replace the other one but this time I did not budge.

How much was it? Was it worth the money?

The store was selling it for $40, but because one strand of lights did not work, it was marked down to $25.

Good price! I like your new signature!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.