Colloidal Silver

Colloidal Silver

I tried a search for my question but nothing came up. My cat, as I mentioned in a different post has a spider bite that won't heal. Yesterday I started giving him colloidal silver internally with food and externally applied directly to his scab. The 3 times I have changed his bandage the scab has been bleeding. Prior to using the colloidal silver it was just a hard crusty scab. I am not sure if this is a good or bad sign. Should it be bleeding? It is not a constant flow. There is dried blood on the bandage each time. Not a significant amount but there is some. Also, how long does it usually take before I see a sign that everything is definitely healing? I have read many things on the net about how good the colloidal silver is but this has been going on for 1 month and I am stressed beyond my tolerance level. Thanks for any answers.

I'm thinking you just need to leave the scab alone and let it heal naturally. Scabs usually dry out and fall off, then the wound is healed. Re-wetting it with anything doesn't seem to be the right answer. I suggest you just leave it and let nature take its course. Colloidal silver, coconut oil, manuka honey are all good things to use for wounds to help healing, but if you already have a scab formed, perhaps you should just let it dry. I'm not a doctor, but it seems to be the logical thing to do in your case.

hi alpha. thanks for replying. his scab wont heal and fall off which is why i am so desperate.

But moistening it may be interfering, hopefully it will heal after awhile and fall off. I understand why you're so concerned, I would be too.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.