Cat eye looks bad

Cat eye looks bad

He is squinting his eye, it is liquidy, his cheek is puffy also! What should i do? He also has a vet appointment on thirsday for his shots, so im figuring if it is still bad we will ask the vet about it on thirsday. We also have another cat bob, and they are about the same age, bob is completely fine,! Im figuring they might have been play fighting and Clem the one with the bad eye got scratched by bob! Or theres like a cat hair or something in it! I dont know!

Let me know what you think! Thank you!

Please , let me know

The eye will not get better until you take Clem to the vet. Don't wait until Thursday if it is more than a scratch.

I agree with CatMom, if it were my cat, I'd get him to the vets tomorrow if possible. With the liquidy eye and puffy cheek, there may be an infection brewing, also there may be something embedded in the eye or under the skin, much worse than a cat hair, even a cat nail would be bad. That has to be painful, and I wouldn't want to take a chance of losing the eye or sight either. Good luck, maybe the vet will give antibiotic drops for the eye, perhaps an antibiotic pill to take internally (or shot) also, and they can see better if there's a foreign object in the eye or cheek.

A foreign objecct in the eye would mean your kitty going blind without treatment.

First, I put some tea with a piece of cotton to my cat's eye if something happens like that. It relieves the pain and makes go away the liquid. Did you go the vet yet? Let us know please!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.