How is everyone?

How is everyone?

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to check up on everyone and their pets to see how they are doing. As for me, I'm doing great! My chickens are healthy and growing very big! My betta fish are doing well, too. They are old now but still healthy and happy. Here are a few pictures of my pets:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My chickens are outside...for good!

I can't forget my betta fish!

DSCN6988.jpg
    Swimmer
    DSCN7933.jpg
    Rainbow

I am doing fine. Tonight I will watch my nephwea act in the play in To Kill A Mockingbird, which was one of the books I studied in high school English class.

I'm doing pretty good. The kittens went back to the shelter and I kind of miss them although they were a lot of work.
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    I am doing fine. Tonight I will watch my nephwea act in the play in To Kill A Mockingbird, which was one of the books I studied in high school English class.
    I'm glad your doing fine CatMom, but what about your cat?

Quote Originally Posted by Furballs&dogbones View Post
    I'm doing pretty good. The kittens went back to the shelter and I kind of miss them although they were a lot of work.
    Sorry Furballs, but don't you think they were worth the work? They were probably so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Furballs&dogbones View Post
    You did good for those babies and mom, I know you must miss them very much. I'm surprised you had to let them go so soon, but they'll always remember your loving care.

Glad you and your pets are doing fine Yeti. We're all okay too, starting to get ready to go on a camping trip at the end of the month, so I've been busy doing some shopping and packing. The dog and cat know something's coming up, so they're a little excited too.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetidog37 View Post
    I'm glad your doing fine CatMom, but what about your cat?
    Daisy is good too.

Thank you Alpha! I thought it was a little soon too but the shelter wanted them back. Not going to argue with them. I thought the kittens were about 7.5 weeks old or a little younger.
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    Glad you and your pets are doing fine Yeti. We're all okay too, starting to get ready to go on a camping trip at the end of the month, so I've been busy doing some shopping and packing. The dog and cat know something's coming up, so they're a little excited too.

I'm glad your doing fine Alpha. Enjoy your camping trip, wish I could come.

RealFeel® 113°

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.