Hi!

Hi!

Looking forward to posting on here with you! I am a Certified Public Accountant and have five cats. A health problem with one of them, a stroke, led me to this forum for advice. I'm certainly happy to help in any way.

My background with pets, I had a golden retriever and german shepherd mix named Sandy growing up. She was a special dog that guarded me as a baby. She wouldn't let anyone other than Mom or Dad around me!

In high school my Father took a bird in who hurt his leg and named him Henry. He was a tree sparrow and a joy to have around, he lived five years.

In college I had nine cats. Bubba, Chessie, Big and Little Garfield, Smokey, Sasha, Bella, Libby, and Tinkerbell. They are all such a joy to have around. Chessie, who passed away last month and Bubba, who passed away last September, were my first two. Chessie came over when a friend was over swimming and Bubba was the greeting cat at the animal clinic I worked at during college. DOut of the nine I still have the two Garfields, Sasha, Bella, and Tinkerbell. With the exception of Bella all of them are past ten so I worry about them sometimes.

Looking forward to posting with you on here!

welcome to the forum. I have three cats, two bengals and a siamese rescue and a german shepherd.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Welcome! I own chickens and fish!
    My chickens are outside...for good!

Welcome! Glad you are here!
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

Hi and welcome from me too! I have a chihuahua

Hi Row!

Welcome to the community. Had cats as a child. Now a dog parent. My kid is a basset. That's nice you have a big family.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.