Anime/Animal lovers out there?

Alpha Rose

Friendly pet owner
I just love animals! But I don’t just love animals, I also love anime! I’m looking out for anybody else that just loves animals and anime like me. Please reach out to me I would love to talk to someone about anime too.7D3752A5-6702-4CDC-AB2E-838D0C0CD976.jpeg

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
I enjoy some anime. I have seen demon slayer and a tiny bit of Naruto. I regard it about the same as any other type of entertainment. It’s fun to watch, but it’s doesn’t seem different than a regular tv series, movie or book.

I do anime artwork as well.
5CB22CEE-E1C9-4A09-ABD5-61B4AF1F759A.jpeg4475373E-47A5-4E85-AC7C-B56C94ADA318.jpeg93C50EB6-0310-4025-976A-222ECBABDF5F.jpeg

Alpha Rose

Friendly pet owner
Original Poster
I love your artwork you are so talented. I have seen different anime and I love it! The style of drawing is different and the stories always hook me.

Beautiful Beasties

Cool! I haven't watch that anime yet.
It's very good. Gotta pay attention to all the details when ya watch it. I HIGHLY recommend watching it. I like some anime, like a handful of shows. (Black clover, Naruto, all the dragon balls, overlord, etc) So when I say that attack on Titan is awesome and one of the best, knows it's not coming from a HUGE anime fan, but a casual one. Hope that helps and you do take a peek at aot. :)

Great art guys! Please update with a finish eren aot picture please. I do artwork as well. So far no anime left in my possession to post. Here's one of mine (coloration is off due to it being a picture of a screen) and my site. Linktr.ee/MooreArts

Attachments

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
It's very good. Gotta pay attention to all the details when ya watch it. I HIGHLY recommend watching it. I like some anime, like a handful of shows. (Black clover, Naruto, all the dragon balls, overlord, etc) So when I say that attack on Titan is awesome and one of the best, knows it's not coming from a HUGE anime fan, but a casual one. Hope that helps and you do take a peek at aot. :)

Great art guys! Please update with a finish eren aot picture please. I do artwork as well. So far no anime left in my possession to post. Here's one of mine (coloration is off due to it being a picture of a screen) and my site. Linktr.ee/MooreArts
I started painting it, but I hot the titan’s hair all wrong and I haven’t started on eren yet. Sadly I got sick and then really busy and haven’t gone back to working on it. I’m not very happy with it, so I might start over.60573E0E-1817-457B-A0E2-D55BEFD124D3.jpeg

Beautiful Beasties

I started painting it, but I hot the titan’s hair all wrong and I haven’t started on eren yet. Sadly I got sick and then really busy and haven’t gone back to working on it. I’m not very happy with it, so I might start over.View attachment 12016
I know how it is with art and things going on in life, I also regularly put my art on the back burner. Ty for updating. It looks good. You can tell it isn't done but with some blending between the contrasting colors, it'll end up great. I have faith you'll end up liking it if/when you can put the time in.