Art

mechi2

I never heard of oil based acrylics, how do they differ from oil paint?

Wowsa Littlegoldsnail, I love it!

Cat001

I'm not much of a painter but recently I sculpted a gecko. My first real attempt making anything out of clay but I think it's come out pretty well...

The next challenge will be to paint it.

My niece also got my a 3D pen for my birthday so I drew her dog for her

And also drew Mbezi the Zebra (and made it glow-in-the-dark) She lives on a wildlife reserve is South Africa that I visit regularly and am happy to say this piece will be coming with me on my next trip to be gifted to the owner of the reserve.

Last edited:

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
Original Poster
I'm not much of a painter but recently I sculpted a gecko. My first real attempt making anything out of clay but I think it's come out pretty well...

The next challenge will be to paint it.

My niece also got my a 3D pen for my birthday so I drew her dog for her

And also drew Mbezi the Zebra (and made it glow-in-the-dark) She lives on a wildlife reserve is South Africa that I visit regularly and am happy to say this piece will be coming with me on my next trip to be gifted to the owner of the reserve.

Those look amazing! I love the leopard gecko, he looks super realistic.

mechi2

You're not much of a painter? Really? Not by the looks of it, I agree with LittleGoldSail, they look amazing!

Cat001

Those look amazing! I love the leopard gecko, he looks super realistic.
Thanks, it had a few people convinced it was real for a second on a gecko group so am pretty pleased with it. :)

You're not much of a painter? Really? Not by the looks of it, I agree with LittleGoldSail, they look amazing!
Thank you. :giggle: I've always been terrified of putting paint to paper and ruining an image so tend to avoid paint if I can help it lol.