Baby molly!!!

PhoenixKoi

We did have one of our male Molly’s pass away recently and though it was very sad we did find that our yellow and black female had a baby! He/she is still very small and is at risk of being eaten so we may get a baby net for them! I will try to keep you all posted on his/her growth!

Attachments

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
We did have one of our male Molly’s pass away recently and though it was very sad we did find that our yellow and black female had a baby! He/she is still very small and is at risk of being eaten so we may get a baby net for them! I will try to keep you all posted on his/her growth!
Get him/her in a breeder net or separate hospital tank. If you don’t have a breeder box/net, then you can set up a heated sterilite tub with a little sponge filter for him/her. That will save him/her from being eaten.

For that size fry I’d recommend food like egg yolk, live or frozen brine shrimp, mysis shrimp and hikari first bites.

PhoenixKoi

Original Poster
I will try to get a breeder box though Though im not trying to breed them so it may just be survival of the fitest. I'm sorry if that seems harsh but if the parents are harasing the baby i will get a box but for now he is free in the tank. He/she has been eating bits of fish flakes and bug bites so I dont think i need any special baby food. (I will try egg yolk and pea) Thank you for the help! @LittleGoldSnail