Birthday present ideas

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
Daisy's second birthday is coming up next week.She has a Turbo Scratcher with two balls (one extra) and a seagrass scratching ramp. What kind of toys do you recommend?

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
I would get her something like a feather wand, so you can play with her and interact with her. Or a little mouse toy, or busy balls with bells inside. Most cats will appreciate any new toys you give them, even though they may lose interest in a day or two.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
No matter what the toy, I think if you actively play with her and the toy and make it interesting, she'll probably gain interest even if temporary. My cat could ignore a toy for a long time, then all of a sudden start playing with it again. The best toy he loved was the natural mouse that had a realistic squeak when you just touched it, but after the dog got hold of it, I found that it had a button battery and read up on their safety. I decided to throw it out.

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
Original Poster
I bought a pack of two Kong Kitten mice that according to the label crinkle and are filled with premium catnip. There was nothing better at my branch.

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
Original Poster
I never bought a crinkle toy before. Daisy was showing interest in paper grocery bags by hitting them with her paw so I think it will be fine. Hopefully the catnip will not go stale in 24 hours.