BLIND Dog Halo Vest...Helping Blind Dogs Walk Safely

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Yesterday, I saw the sweetest little Pug at the park with one of these Halo Vests on, and knew that she was blind. I called her over to pet her, and her Halo gently hit into my leg. The woman also carried three jingle bells which she rang to let the dog know where she was. After I petted her, she started walking away from us, but stopped and turned around as soon as the owner jingled the bells. :love_heart:

This seems like a great product for a dog who's lost his/her eyesight due to old age or injury. Has anyone on the forum used one of these, or seen them in use? http://www.halosforpaws.com/

halo.jpg

lovemylittleboy

This is great for the dogs. I have never seen one , but if it helps so the dog can at least go outside and still get around GREAT!!! I know that if you don't move anything in your home the dog will be fine as well cause they know where to go already around the house. I just love it. And I love the person who invented the wheels for dogs born without legs or lost 2 in from injury. People don't have to put their animals to sleep because of these things. And this proves it......Thank God.

HappyAnimals

I agree with lmlb, continued care and kindness is such a good choice.