bringing back poop

kozmic

As the title suggests, I would like more convenient means of carrying bags of dog poop. Just knowing that poop is dangling so close to my hands makes me want to just leave them were the dog made left them, but I cannot do that because my community has strict policy in which I cannot leave them be. Please suggest a product or something you do.

haopee

BACON of Light
RoMeAdHBVuU

Hi. First of all, welcome to the forum. Secondly, try checking this video out. I think this pretty much answers your question.

Believe it or not, Auggiedog actually won the 2012 Global Pet Expo. You can visit their site by clicking on this link: http://auggiedog.com/

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
A lot of people just take a bigger bag, like the plastic ones from the grocery store, and put the smaller bags in there. That way it's covered twice, and not too close to your hand or arm.

haopee

BACON of Light
Or you could have a plastic bag prepared inside a paper bag.

A lot of people just take a bigger bag, like the plastic ones from the grocery store, and put the smaller bags in there. That way it's covered twice, and not too close to your hand or arm.
Speaking of plastic bags, did you know that the use of plastics in business establishments is banned in our city. It's an implementation made by the government to lessen non-biodegradable waste.