Cat fishing pole.

Jas_8o

I am looking for a specific cat toy. It’s my cats favorite and it’s falking apart. It has a fishing pole with a red and white bobber attached. But his favorite part is that fish that is detached now. He sleeps with it and Carey’s it all around the house. It’s blue, light blue in the face and a darker blue body with almost a leopard print and two bulging eyes. If you can help me please send me in the right direction. I’ve searched everywhere and gotten him different ones and he loves his original fishy.

cluckmecoop7

Blue Boy - My new betta
Welcome to the forum! Well first of all do you know were you got the toy? Do you know if they stopped selling it or can you go back to the store and buy a new one?:) If this is not possible than somebody else will tell you more about your cats toy and what to do.:D

Esme

Yetidog offers good advice and if I come across it on the internet I'll let you know. WELCOME!

Jas_8o

Original Poster
I got it a long time ago. Don’t know where. That’s why I’m having such a hard time. He’s 1 year old it was my cats toy that passed before we got him.

cluckmecoop7

Blue Boy - My new betta
Oh! I understand now.:( If possible can we see a pic of your cat and the toy? Good luck finding it!:)

Esme

Is it something like this? Hartz gone fishin' toy for cats. Sorry I couldn't get a better picture. What's your cat's name?

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
It probably was discontinued. There are similar toys with various interchangable attachments. If only the fish fell off, you can buy a "refill" but it would not look anything like that.