Cat need friendly good home

Xue

Hello nihao : ) - My name Xue, sorry English not good still. Close friend I have long time have cat he need find home for. He love very much cat he have. He have it when it just little. He love very much cat he have and he cry when I tell him he not able have cat but I not want cat damage house, even though cat clean it still animal.

You able contact friend at miyakutsunemaru@gmail.com or text at 7864714633. He send me link so I post link so you see cat he put on craiglist.
Place he now have fall apart because it just trash so I move in him soon. He say he want find person who love cat and work with cat so they not just give away her.

Cat he have smart, she open cabinet, even fridge he have with paw. She jump on counter too. She abused when she young because kid he babysit but he quit because he find out.

Because it happen, she not like person she not know pet her or she bite, but she not bite hard. But when cat know person she sweetest cat. She very fat and love food, even in sleep she eat and drink in dream she have all time.

She need box be bog because she shoot litter far when she go in box. You read link he make in craislist and text or email so you see cat.

Link below.

He live Denham Spring, LA 70726

https://batonrouge.craigslist.org/pet/d/the-love-of-my-life/6705744055.html

Dog Force One

Craigslist is where animal abusers/torturers go to find their next victims. Everyone says never use Craigslist to rehome a pet. Your friend should find a "NO KILL ANIMAL SHELTER" or "PET RESCUE ORGANIZATION" and leave the cat with them. They will find a safe home for his cat.

Xue

Original Poster
Hello, my sister asleep now so I reply for her. Where my sister friend live, there isn't no kill shelter near where he live and only shelter he able get to is kill shelter. So chance he have of getting his cat to no kill shelter near zero because no one want take him because most of his family don't like cat he have because he live poorly because he didn't want give up her. And my sister won't take him because there no room in car she have and even if she did she wouldn't put a animal in her car, she drive Ferrari 458 and it don't have much room carry two person and cat. He don't want find shelter anyway, because thought of his cat lock away in cage even for small time he can't bare thought of it he told me. He want find her loving family directly. Is any good forum he place cat so family find her?

AnimalLovingIdiot13

Hello, my sister asleep now so I reply for her. Where my sister friend live, there isn't no kill shelter near where he live and only shelter he able get to is kill shelter. So chance he have of getting his cat to no kill shelter near zero because no one want take him because most of his family don't like cat he have because he live poorly because he didn't want give up her. And my sister won't take him because there no room in car she have and even if she did she wouldn't put a animal in her car, she drive Ferrari 458 and it don't have much room carry two person and cat. He don't want find shelter anyway, because thought of his cat lock away in cage even for small time he can't bare thought of it he told me. He want find her loving family directly. Is any good forum he place cat so family find her?
The Gentle Barn, an animal sanctuary, is in the LA Valley. They take in all kinds of critters and could take your cat. They might adopt him out to somebody else but if not he will live at their animal sanctuary. They would love that little guy! They respect all animals and take mostly abused and misunderstood animals. They understand that critters don't like everybody, so they let the animals choose who to hang out with. It's amazing what they do, and they'd love to have that kitty.

thefitpets

You're watching a video on YouTube of a sad, abandoned kitten crying out for food and help. You see the poor creature has been left to fend for itself in what appears to be an outdoor cage. As he cries, you feel a tug at your heart and want to take him home with you.

Then you see his eyes shift and the beautiful green jewel which lights up the whole screen slowly starts shining with life again as he hears your voice.

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
Craigslist is where animal abusers/torturers go to find their next victims. Everyone says never use Craigslist to rehome a pet. Your friend should find a "NO KILL ANIMAL SHELTER" or "PET RESCUE ORGANIZATION" and leave the cat with them. They will find a safe home for his cat.
I would disagree with you a little there. Craigslist is generally not the best place for pet rehoming, but that doesn’t mean it’s entirely bad. If someone has no other means of rehoming a pet and they thoroughly vet the person who is adopting the animal (talk to them for a lengthy period of time, possibly go to their house and check it out, etc), it can be OK.

I found an fabulous home for my little fancy thai ranchu goldfish when I moved. A nice lady who was a fancy goldfish enthusiast with a pond and an 80 gallon planted goldie tank. She sent me videos of the tank and her other fish before hand, then more videos of him socializing with the other fish after he was acclimated into the tank. We also talked for quite a while about it to make sure everything was perfect.

This happened through Craigslist. We have also adopted and re-homed chickens through Craigslist (with thorough vetting).

Honestly I feel safer getting to know the individual person my pet is going to instead of just handing them off to a shelter. Also, shelters generally abuse animals they don’t know anything about (like fish and chickens for example).

linda2147

No matter how much you check someone out that doesn't mean this person isn't getting it for someone else or will keep it forever. could be sold as bait or some abuser, there is no way to garantee a good home for anything unless you keep it yoursself even people selling puppies and kittens have no idea if the original owner will keep it or where it will wind up . once its gone from you its a throw of the dice if it will have a good home or not

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
No matter how much you check someone out that doesn't mean this person isn't getting it for someone else or will keep it forever. could be sold as bait or some abuser, there is no way to garantee a good home for anything unless you keep it yoursself even people selling puppies and kittens have no idea if the original owner will keep it or where it will wind up . once its gone from you its a throw of the dice if it will have a good home or not
I would agree that shelters are better for dogs and cats (unless you have a trusted, close friend or family member who wants to take the animal). Other kinds of animals can be a different story though.