Cat Stories!

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
Why didn't you want Silky on the screened porch? That is where cats should be, not outside.

Many cats hate the flash. I never had one who did, but always keep my flash off.

cluckmecoop7

Chicken Crazy!
Original Poster
I was not taking a picture, video only.

I guess I said "you should not be there" because she could have got out. It was only a thin screen.

cluckmecoop7

Chicken Crazy!
Original Poster
She could have chewed though the screen. It was old and had a few little holes that she could have made bigger to get out.

Better to be safe than sorry! :friendly_wink:

linda2147

many years ago when I had my first bengal I also had two german shepherds that would come out with me when I started the pool before going to bed. One night I was out doing my regular things and came in and went to bed. The cat jumped on my bed starting jumping up and down on me screaming at me to get up, this went on for several minutes, finally I got up to see what he wanted, he ran out to his window box, looked back at me meowing and I knew something was outside, I opened the door to see what was out there and found the dog on the step waiting to come in. Bengals are very smart, they don't miss anything. When they try to tell you something, Pay attention.