cat with bruises

flordelua

Hi, my cat has sores and I would like to know what you think it could be, as it is a holiday here and everything is closed for 2 days.

The wound was small, but it's getting bigger, we're using ointments, it's using a cone but it doesn't seem to have much effect. Sorry for the English, google translator

c3dedb91-823d-453f-b789-a3a60cf1b419.jpg138d3864-05f3-44d2-a0ea-e6b644bbe06f.jpg

TTouch

It looks like it has been in a cat fight and your cat lost... they are more than bruises your cat needs to see a vet and as soon as possible

CatMom1994

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for posting. Where do you and your cat live?

Those are huge open wounds that need to be sewed up ASAP and disinfected.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Welcome! The first photo looks almost like it's a burn, can't see the second one that well. Make sure the ointment you're using isn't irritating it and making it worse. You can put some virgin coconut oil on the wounds until you can see a doctor.

I agree with TTouch, you should definitely see a vet as soon as possible, and keep the cat indoors until then. Good luck, the vet may be able to see better what caused those sores and can perhaps prescribe antibiotics or antibiotic ointment. Please let us know how your cat is coming along. :)