Cats and dogs being tossed out of car windows

BS214$

What is wrong with people these days? Within the last 6 months, there have been reports of people tossing kittens, cats and dogs out of car windows to get rid of them. Recently a black cat was literally thrown out the window at a local humane society... in broad daylight! Camera recorded the footage but not clear enough to catch the license plate of the car.
A few months ago, two dogs were tossed out of a moving vehicle. Both suffered injuries but expected to survive. Few weeks later, 5 kittens were tossed out in the field behind Lowe’s. They found 3 of the 5 kittens.

Why don’t these idiots turn them in inside the facility to give them up instead of being cruel by tossing them out the car windows? This makes me sad and angry.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
It makes me mad too, but it's not just 'these days', things like this have been happening all along. Now that there are shelters available to give away unwanted pets, there's no excuse to kill or abuse them like that. I have zero tolerance for anyone who abuses animals, they should be fined or jailed, IMO.

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
This makes me mad too!! :mad: Animals are part of life! They are alive! Not things that we toss in the garbage when we are done with them!!! :( :mad: :mad: Actually, If we want a pet, we should not get rid of it when we are done with it....we should not even be DONE with it!!!! :mad: :mad: I don't know why people do such cruel things!

(Did you notice something? My post is all exclamation points. Thats not on purpose either because I'm so mad.)

Furballs&dogbones

That's so terrible!:mad: The least they could do is put them in a shelter.