Cat's for adoption in Utah

cattasic

Hey everybody. I'm new to the forum and I have lots of pets. I have two guinea pigs, two dogs, and two cats. Yeah a lot of two's :rolleyes:. Well The cats actually aren't mine, they are my aunts but we have been taking care of them until they could get them back. Well ends up she is moving to Australia and can't get the cats shipped out there to her. Our family already has enough on our hands and can't take care of them like we would like to, so we have to give them up for adoption.

Is there anyone in Utah that would like to care for these cats. I will post pictures as soon as I can take some. There is one girl cat and one boy. They are both neutered and they are brother and sister. The girl's name is Ella and the boys is Zeph, you can name them something else if you'd like. They are both about 1 year old and very sweet. They love to go outside and will come back in the house after a long day of playing. I wouldn't recommend letting them out right when you get them. Keep them in the house for a month or so. Then you can start letting them out. Zeph loves going outside and Ella is more of an indoor cat. She loves being pet and loves to play with little yarns of string.

I forgot to mention, They are both black cats, No white on them. If you are interested please notify me at once. They need a good home really fast. And they would love if you could bring them home with you.:love_heart:

kittydancer

They sound like wonderful cats, unfortunately I don't live in Utah :-( Would you mind if I made posts to Facebook and Google+ to let people know about these cats and see if someone else may be able to help? No promises, people may completely ignore the posts, but maybe a friend of a friend is looking for a pet in Utah. You never know...

cattasic

Original Poster
They sound like wonderful cats, unfortunately I don't live in Utah :-( Would you mind if I made posts to Facebook and Google+ to let people know about these cats and see if someone else may be able to help? No promises, people may completely ignore the posts, but maybe a friend of a friend is looking for a pet in Utah. You never know...
That would be great! If you don't mind! I just feel bad for my poor cats who have been through a lot and deserve a loving home! Thank you.

kittydancer

I posted about the cats on my Google+ stream. A lot of people have me circled, many of them cat lovers, so hopefully someone will be able to help. Who knows, maybe someone in Utah is looking for a cat right now. Either way, I really hope that you find good homes for them, maybe even a home that lets them stay together :)

cattasic

Original Poster
Thank you! I want them to stay together so they have eachother. btw they don't like other cats, they get jealous if there are other cats around. Thanks so much for your help! I appreciate it. Just tell people who are interested to contact me through Gmail, I will do my spam gmail to be safe. Here is my gmail: Ziespiggies@gmail.com

kittydancer

So far, no nibbles beyond people wishing you luck in helping them find homes. It's harder to adopt black cats out because even in this day and age, people are still superstitious. I actually mentioned in my post that since they are brother and sister it would probably be best to keep them together. I'll screen replies and only directly send your email to potential adopters if any come forward, so you won't have to worry about too much spam :)

Animalgirl

horse adorer
where exactly is utah is it near the united kindom (where i am )
i have no chance of adoptingthease ***** cats but i just is wondering !
i would if i could be unfortunatly i have loads of animals as it is if it ends up being desperate and is close i will look after for a while or permantly
but other than that thats the best i could do
X

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Utah is in the United States, next to Nevada and then California...on the west coast.

cattasic

Original Poster
So far, no nibbles beyond people wishing you luck in helping them find homes. It's harder to adopt black cats out because even in this day and age, people are still superstitious. I actually mentioned in my post that since they are brother and sister it would probably be best to keep them together. I'll screen replies and only directly send your email to potential adopters if any come forward, so you won't have to worry about too much spam :)
Thank you so much! I really do appreciate it! Thanks again!

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Do you have any photos of them to post, that may help. Hoping the cats can get loving homes. :concern:

cattasic

Original Poster
Do you have any photos of them to post, that may help. Hoping the cats can get loving homes. :concern:
I do have some photos. But they are crapy ones so I have to get better photos, (it's what I would call, selling material photos.) but I'm giving them up for adoption. not selling like an object.

cattasic

Original Poster
These are some pics:

#1 ella

#2 zeph
ella.jpg
sorry i wrote on it thats why its crappy.

zeph.jpg

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Have you tried posting 'free to good home' posters with their pics in local store or library bulletin boards? Pet supply stores, supermarkets, libraries...all usually have boards to post notices and things. I'd try that too if it were me.

cattasic

Original Poster
Have you tried posting 'free to good home' posters with their pics in local store or library bulletin boards? Pet supply stores, supermarkets, libraries...all usually have boards to post notices and things. I'd try that too if it were me.
oh thanks! I didn't even think of that!

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
I know my Vet's office has 2 bulletin boards for lost and found, adoption, local services, etc.

cattasic

Original Poster
I know my Vet's office has 2 bulletin boards for lost and found, adoption, local services, etc.
Oh yeah! That's a good idea too! I'm going to design a sign and then I'll post a pic of the sign on here, for all the bulletins.