Cats With Heart Markings

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover

(from animaltalk.us)

princess-sprinkles

wow, so cute! Those cats have some great coats to them, too.My favorite one is the last one because it looks so perfect, and it has a cute kitten face. how come the tail is small!!! WHAT HAPPENED!

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Original Poster
wow, so cute! Those cats have some great coats to them, too.My favorite one is the last one because it looks so perfect, and it has a cute kitten face. how come the tail is small!!! WHAT HAPPENED!
Probably a Manx or part Manx, I have one with no tail, you can see him in my photo album.

skarlett88

Oh so adorable! How did those kitties get so lucky? It makes me wonder, but I guess that's just another one of nature's beautiful miracles. My favourite is the second to last, perfect little kitten with a big heart! They've gotta know they're loved. :love_heart:

princess-sprinkles

Probably a Manx or part Manx, I have one with no tail, you can see him in my photo album.
1. I did not know we could have photo albums on here. Thanks for the heads up!
2. OMG i saw the pics of your little cat friend with no tail. She looks totally adorable!!! I think if i ever stop being so allergic to cats one day I will get one like that too. what a cute cat, definitely!

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Original Poster
1. I did not know we could have photo albums on here. Thanks for the heads up!
2. OMG i saw the pics of your little cat friend with no tail. She looks totally adorable!!! I think if i ever stop being so allergic to cats one day I will get one like that too. what a cute cat, definitely!
Thanks, he's a little sweetie! :love_heart: I posted a thread about photo albums. I like them because you can click on the picture and see a pretty good sized photo, as opposed to just putting a picture in a post. Hope to see more photos albums from other members in the future. :D
http://www.petforums.com/showthread.php/132-Create-Your-Own-Photo-Album