Cattachino edition no. 7

Tornadof5

I need help, someone adopt me!! I can't say no to my wife and daughter, I'm a bloody sucker..
This little guy/gal not sure yet, we found on a dusty road in a little town, starved and dirty. I got the stare from wife and kid with the look "how can you abandon this poor little thing"

Fast forward (rest is obvious).... I walked into room with my my fix a cuppa java and my wife says his/her name is Cattachino after my favourite Cuppacino. The joy on my daughter's face I guess I'll just fork out the rest of my hard earned cash.....

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

linda2147

How could anyone say no to that cute little face? He picked you, guess you're stuck with him. Probably turn out to be the best one yet

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Cute kitty, glad you gave him a good home. Who is the older cat in the photo, did you have a similar breed already?

Tornadof5

Original Poster
Cute kitty, glad you gave him a good home. Who is the older cat in the photo, did you have a similar breed already?
That is Dodge who was adopted as an adult from an animal shelter. He is a pukka siamese lovely big boy.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
That is Dodge who was adopted as an adult from an animal shelter. He is a pukka siamese lovely big boy.
Beautiful cats, look like good friends. You're very kind to give them a loving home. :catbutterfly: