Caught red handed

Squeeesh!

Well, Simba, has learned how to open up kitchen cabinets. He managed to climb to the top shelf in the cabinet and get his treats while we weren't home. Now we've put them in the pantry until he learns how to turn door knobs! But caught him red handed looking for his treats again in the cabinet lol, heard the cabinet door and low and behold who was in there.
3507408531585974268.jpg

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Awww, Simba's not guilty....look at those eyes! :friendly_wink: My cat opens kitchen cabinets too, just a couple near the floor with loose clasps on them. That picture reminded me of him in our camper, he didn't open this door, but went in immediately when I was getting things out. Our kitties love cabinets (and drawers) don't they? :D

Squeeesh!

Original Poster
I feel like he ate a lot but I have another cat and they probably shared the wealth. But no on got sick.

Squeeesh!

Original Poster
His name is Rubble. He's a more picky eater, he probably didnt eat as many of the treats as Simba did.

Dog Force One

Watch out for "treats". My brother's adult Golden Retriever managed to get at his treats (some sort of dog biscuit), ate the whole bag before anyone got home, was immediately sick, and died while being rushed to the vet. I don't trust any commercial treats, but my dogs demand one daily chewstick each to refrain from chewing things around the house, so I stick with the most harmless looking product I can find.