Cinnamon - My goofy Siberian Husky

R. Paradon

This is Cinnamon. She was a Siberian Husky and probably the best pet I have ever had. When I first got her and took her to the vet he just started calling her "Goofy"! When I asked him why, he just said, "Oh, you'll find out!" And so I did. She was as disobedient as she could be but so damn loving she made me laugh all of the time. She loved children and one of her favorite things was to drag kids around the block on their skateboards. And the kids loved her different colored eyes!

Some people think that animals do not have souls but I know that Cinnamon has one! :sentimental:

cinnamon.jpg

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Cinnamon was a lovely Husky, I'm sorry for your loss. Dogs absolutely have souls, only a fool would challenge that. Cinnamon is resting peacefully at the bridge, and she knows you have a special place in your heart for her. :love_heart:

R. Paradon

Original Poster
And I am sure that some day we will reunite! But not too soon! :rolleyes: I am sure she is happy! Thank you!

wombat

So sorry to see that your dear Husky died, R. Paradon its never easy losing a pet we love so much, my sympathy to you, Cinnamon was beautiful,RIP Cinnamon.

R. Paradon

Original Poster
Thanks wombat! She was one of a kind for sure! She has been in puppy heaven for about five years now but her picture is always displayed! I still remember when I got her as a puppy...that first look in her eyes, was, ":love_heart: Good luck with me, mister!" And she meant it!

generide

She's must have been a great dog. She really did have a soul. At least you will have good memories of her to remeber

R. Paradon

Original Poster
She's must have been a great dog. She really did have a soul. At least you will have good memories of her to remeber
Thank you very much for your kind words! Even though she has been gone for a long time I think of her and her antics often!