Concerned about ferret poo...

RuffledFeathers223

Hello all! I’m hoping to see if any fellow ferret owners have any advice, my ferrets all seem to have loose poos? They aren’t full fledged diarrhea and they’re all acting completely normal, no lethargy or weight loss, and I’ve been feeding them the same high quality kibble for over 5 months now. Normal ferret poos are supposed to be like soft but solid soft serve ice cream, but mine are more like pudding.... just not as solid and formed and sometimes are a bit juicy???? Sorry if this is gross haha I’m desensitized to it. Just wondering if it’s anything to be worried about or if I just have weird babies!
EDIT: more bg info, I have 2 two year olds, a one year old, and a six month old, they’re all together and all get along really well, they have constant access to food and water, and I wash their bedding and hammocks and stuff weekly. No one has had ANY symptoms other than the weird stools

RuffledFeathers223

Original Poster
EDIT NUMBER 2: ok so I’ve done a bit of digging around and I think I’ve. Narrowed it down to only 2 ferrets. One is my little girl, Nilla(the one year old), who uses the litterbox, and the other is fizz, one of the two year old boys who does not use the litter box. Two of my ferrets use the litterbox and two don’t so that’s why I thought it was all four but noodle (2) and mochi (6 mo) are both fine in the poop department! So now for some more research, there isn’t anything I’m doing differently with the two that are having the problem. they all sleep in the same cage, they all eat the same food, they all drink the same water and they all play with eachother so I’m not really sure why Nilla and fizz specifically are having tummy problems? If anyone has any advice I’d be very thankful!