Daisy, she is missed.

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
Photos of our dog daisy (English mastiff) who recently passed. She was old and getting really schizophrenic and was being really aggressive towards our friends (she randomly tried to attack our neighbor and friends quite a few times) so we had to put her down. She is in a better place now. Most of these pics are from her younger days.2EA43570-98E8-4DE7-B5E5-72B2D1762B11.jpegA0302556-D795-4D24-AACC-52120F7077E1.jpegB0E8F2BD-C9B5-4BAA-87E0-EACECC664271.jpeg

CatMom1994

Daisy was a beautiful dog. We all miss our pets when they cross the Rainbow Bridge. Don't let anyone tell you there are no dogs in heaven.

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
Original Poster
Its okay, I agree with catmom. It was mostly hard for my brother (he was the dog person). She was a wonderful dog. She protected us from animals in the woods many a time. She would go survey the area and check for animals when we would hike. I’m pretty sure she detoured a cougar on more then one occasion (we live in the country and have sitings of cougars a lot, my brother has captured a couple on his trail cam). I think she fulfilled her life pretty well.

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
Original Poster
I was building a fire in the morning and was half expecting to feel her wet nose in my ear (the fire place is right by where her bed used to be), I almost cried when I didn’t feel it. Kept thinking I heard her wining outside the door. I’m sad. I miss her so much. I wanna cuddle her.

I know it was for the best, but I miss her.

Boxer love

Photos of our dog daisy (English mastiff) who recently passed. She was old and getting really schizophrenic and was being really aggressive towards our friends (she randomly tried to attack our neighbor and friends quite a few times) so we had to put her down. She is in a better place now. Most of these pics are from her younger days.View attachment 9583View attachment 9584View attachment 9585
Iam so sorry for your loss ,iam new to this forum.I also recently had to let my boxer go,he was my best friend for the last 12 years iam so lost without him