dance disaster - nothing to do with pets

Animalgirl

horse adorer
hiya last night i was at a dance proformance with school ( i was in it )dance oscars.png

and it was on from 7 -10 full of dancing
everyone was shatted and just wanted to sleep this was a wake up call
all was well until the circus act and they were the best dance i had seen them before and this girl was leaping at the back and fell and everyone laughed thinking it was part of the act the others didnt know what to do so they carried on for 3 seconds and she was screaming and crying her eyes out (she wasin 6 form )
eveyone was standing up cheering her on and supposting her the teachers called and ambulance since she could not move her leg and she was in so much pain
it wasnt long till all the staff and her mum were up helping here i was shouting her on with my mates later the ambulance came to the rescue and had to carry her down the stage
turns out some stranger climbed on the stairs to the stage to help and fell on was on the ambulance as well
the show went on though
she has dislocated her knee and the man has done somthing to his neck or coller bone
get well soon
i know this is an animal forum but i just wanted to tell you all !
WARNING : becarful dancing

wombat

Sorry to see your concert was marred by some people being injured, I hope they are both ok now.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
I hope all went well with your dancing, and I'm glad to hear that you're not hurt. Hopefully she'll have a full knee recovery, and the man will be alright too. Dancing can be dangerous when doing any acrobatic type moves for sure!

Animalgirl

horse adorer
Original Poster
yeah hope shes ok ,
i agree it is dangerous !
when i ge thr dvd video post it on here if i can XX