Disturbing Turbo Tax commercial

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
During a National Football League playoff game, a Turbo Tax commercial was shown that really bothered me. Although it is impossible for a swordfish to stick its long front end through a man's body and make crying noises, it reminds me of an incident at Sea World Orlando where one of its animals was in distress and the trainer did nothing about it without prompts from the crowd. Even worse, the man is dancing with the fish attached to his chest, and all the while, the fish sounds like a sheep baaa-ing. This is not selling an easy way to get your taxes done. The focal point is the suffering swordfish. I can imagine PETA will have something to say about it but that would not be enough to get an ad pulled from the air. For that, I think it deserves a petition to the people who make these decisions at Turbo Tax. Does anyone know the commercial I am complaining about?

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
It doesn't bother me, it's just a juvenile commercial that's not funny or entertaining IMO. The fish isn't in the man's chest or suffering at all, it's just special effects that they use in movies and these types of ads.

_tzTnoyJXN8

neotheone

When I see that commercial or ANY of the myriad auto insurance commercials the word "idiotic" starts forming on my lips.

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
Original Poster
This is it:

ViyCr-IqnrA

Alpha, whatever that long thing is in front of the fish's head clearly does appear to go through a man's body. I know it is not real, but it does not need to be.

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
Original Poster
^ That's sick.
Sick enough to make me think animal lovers should boycott Turbo Tax if they don't already have financial advisors.

Here is another idea: Petition the NFL to drop Turbo Tax as one of its sponsors for the 2018 season.

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
Original Poster
Would anyone else be interested in taking action if given an opportunity to do something about it rather than just watch 30 seconds of crap?

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
Original Poster
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country." Huh? That's weird.