Do you know any interesting toys for dogs?

goodday

Hello, everybody, I am a newcomer, nice to see you all. Good place for pet lovers. Have you ever experienced any interesting or tech pet toys?

linda2147

Welcome to the forum. My dog can only have rope toys or kong toys, she destroys everything else. Even the tough toys made for dogs like her, she goes through them in minutes, so only thing she hasn't destroyed is her rope toys. I call it her "fierce" toy, I say go get your fierce toy and she growls and brings it to me and acts very ferocious. She is only playing with me but others think she is being aggressive and won't play with her.

Nightowl

My dog favorite toy is a stick !

goodday

Original Poster
Welcome to the forum. My dog can only have rope toys or kong toys, she destroys everything else. Even the tough toys made for dogs like her, she goes through them in minutes, so only thing she hasn't destroyed is her rope toys. I call it her "fierce" toy, I say go get your fierce toy and she growls and brings it to me and acts very ferocious. She is only playing with me but others think she is being aggressive and won't play with her.
True, dogs are human's friend.

Nightowl

A real stick?
Yes a real stick , some dogs love to carry a stick around , I saw a small dog with a stick it mouth today . The dog was very pleases with it , my dog love to hold stick in it mouth and show it off ! I use to keep a stick in my car for my last dog , I wish I still had it b/c it was hard wood and had no bark on it .

goodday

Original Poster
Yes a real stick , some dogs love to carry a stick around , I saw a small dog with a stick it mouth today . The dog was very pleases with it , my dog love to hold stick in it mouth and show it off ! I use to keep a stick in my car for my last dog , I wish I still had it b/c it was hard wood and had no bark on it .
Will that hurt your dog if the dog chokes a stick for a long time?

linda2147

my dog goes for a run in the woods every day, her favorite thing is to find sticks for me to throw for her. Only problem is when I tell her to find us a stick, she may come back with half a tree.

goodday

Original Poster
my dog goes for a run in the woods every day, her favorite thing is to find sticks for me to throw for her. Only problem is when I tell her to find us a stick, she may come back with half a tree.
Really love to have a dog.

Nightowl

It would be great if your dog came back with a money tree! LOL! My small dog had tried to pick a branch that 3 times bigger than him . My kind of dog do you have ? My is only about 17 lbs. and he was attacked by another dog for no reason so he bark at any dog he see now. I don't dare to let him run lose , sure wish I could . :(

linda2147

it wasn't so funny when she came back with a huge branch and tried to go inbetween my legs with it, knocked me right in a mud puddle. I would have laughed if it had been anyone else. She is a german shepherd, weighs 88 pounds.

goodday

Original Poster
It would be great if your dog came back with a money tree! LOL! My small dog had tried to pick a branch that 3 times bigger than him . My kind of dog do you have ? My is only about 17 lbs. and he was attacked by another dog for no reason so he bark at any dog he see now. I don't dare to let him run lose , sure wish I could . :(
Sorry to hear that:(

Gracie

My dog's love the Kong Wubba and it is durable enough that it usually lasts them a few months! West Paw also makes some really great toys like the Tux toy and the Hurley bone!

Furballs&dogbones

A lot of dogs love sticks it seems!!!! Any toy that will not fall a part and your dog likes is good, tug toys, balls, chew toys, and kongs.

lovemylittleboy

Sticks are ok but they splinter and could cause infection if they get stuck in their gums. Not long ago Josie had a piece of stick stuck in the back of her jaw and she couldn't get it out It was stuck at an angle , and god thing my husband saw her acting funny and pawing her mouth .... he got it out. So I don't let them chew sticks anymore. And I don't understand why I see pet stores selling wood chews. " completely digestible ", it says on the package...why would anyone wan to feed your dog wood?

betsy1

Hi all-

I am really loving the toy I got my dog Charles from Mav4Life dog toys. Although my dog is small to medium sized he can still be an aggressive chewer, so I needed something more durable and that would last. I did a lot of research and came across Mav4Life and I'm so happy I did!!! I've had it for about a month now and Charles plays with it almost every day and it's still in great shape. I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of it and will buy again if Charles needs another toy from wearing this one out! It's great for fetch but he also likes to just chew and play with it on his own which is nice for me :) I have the 15" Rope Toy if anyone needs a suggestion. I went with that one because it looked good for tossing back and forth. Can't wait to try another one! Good luck in your search :)

mkhtk79

Our dogs love Kongs and leather tug toys.