Do you think i should confront my neighbor because i think her might be hitting his puppy?

Nick1302

Original Poster
@Nick1302 , from all your threads here, you are either surrounded by animal abusers, or you just have a wild imagination and like to interfere in other people's personal business. As mechi mentioned already, it's better to stay out of other people's business and take care of your own pets.

If you actually witness an animal being beaten or mistreated, then you can document it with photos and report it to the authorities. Until then, if it were me, I'd mind my own business and focus on my own life and pets. You can't spend your life judging others, and imagining things in your head, it's really no concern of yours how people raise their pets unless they are being starved or beaten....then animal control will take over.

You're asking for advice here. You already questioned that your mind may be making things up, or at least blowing them out of proportion. I recommend you just mind your own business and stop obsessing about what other people are doing. You will be happier for it, and so will they. Did you ever think that just annoying them like you do might make them take it out on the dog after you leave? Think about it.

By the way, I merged your two threads because they were about the same topic.
I understand what you're saying, but I was thinking of calling him, and recording from call, and trying to get him to admit if the methods he uses actually inflict pain, and then show the call to law enforcement? Do you not think I should do that?

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
I understand what you're saying, but I was thinking of calling him, and recording from call, and trying to get him to admit if the methods he uses actually inflict pain, and then show the call to law enforcement? Do you not think I should do that?
NO. You're trying too hard, just let it go! Leave the man alone, and I don't advise bothering law enforcement for nothing either.