Dog running around house while renovated.

Alpha Rose

Friendly pet owner
My dog runs around the house sometimes and I’m beginning to worry that he might get hurt. He hasn’t gotten hurt yet and when there is workers we keep him locked up. But when the workers aren’t here we take him to the bathroom and he explores the house. I not sure it is safe for him out there. What should I do?BA6C36E8-6A5D-45A2-BD2C-C2E0BAFE081F.jpeg

Alpha Rose

Friendly pet owner
Original Poster
We do but we let him out when he needs to go to the bathroom.

mechi2

If you think it's unsafe put him on a leash as you lead him out to go to the bathroom

Beautiful Beasties

I agree to use a leash. Also make sure there are no nails, screws, bolts or any other small items he can eat laying around. Dogs always find trouble. Especially if it's so easily accessible.

amylahavanese

Amyla Havanese
Keep him out of the renovation place. You never know what he finds there to eat or play with. Keep him in a place that is big and try to engage him with his things. With a leash, all the time he became irritated and noisy which is again not good for him.

teytey029

I agree with them, you need to take him away from the renovation. Accident is everywhere and we don't know when it will happen.

You can buy a leash or maybe buy a portable fence or tent. That way they are away from danger at the same time they are comfortable.

I can give you supplies that you need since I have an online pet store and I'm offering a 20% discount for first-time customers :)
If you're interested, you can visit and shop here https://happyness-store.com/