Dogs in Costumes

princess-sprinkles

Don't you think that dog's in costumes is the funniest and cutest thing ever? My favorite are the ones where the dog has extended arms, and their front paws are used as the feet of the creature. I used to have a gallery of dogs in costumes on my computer, but It had to be taken in for maintenance, so I will post a few cute ones I saw on the internets.

LIttle teddy bear pomeranian

raptor-dog

LOLLLL

funny!

here is a classic

etc...Please post more that you find over internet and so forth.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
I never got into dressing up my dogs, sometimes they look like they're very uncomfortable. But I have to say that little Pom looks like a cute stuffed toy. :love_heart:

McPuffin

Hahaha, that is awesome. I'm normally against dressing animals up in unnatural ways, but this is a great costume.

My dog will not have any part of playing dress up AT ALL. It isn't so much my choice either, I mean she won't even wear a collar without getting depressed or spend all day and night trying to get it off.

That being said, here are some of the best dog costumes ever...

Just a few of my favorites that I've seen over the years.

skarlett88

I'm with McPuffin in that normally I am against dressing up dogs in oh-so-unnatural costumes. However, that last pic with the three headed puppy really struck me funny! ;) Oh so cute, but the poor puppy! As a general principle, I think this is not cool.

princess-sprinkles

Original Poster
I'm with McPuffin in that normally I am against dressing up dogs in oh-so-unnatural costumes. However, that last pic with the three headed puppy really struck me funny! ;) Oh so cute, but the poor puppy! As a general principle, I think this is not cool.
he likes it!!!! No really really!!! Well...maybe he likes the attention. Here is another funny costuemeee:

here is another cute one....how did they get the dogs colors so perfect though? It's really cute:

towanda

I'm also somewhat opposed to dresing dogs up. Sometimes they look so humiliated. However, that does not stop me from dressing up my dog, but I only do it for holidays:

handsome santa.jpg

princess-sprinkles

Original Poster
I love how the dog in the cheerleader pic is cocking her head to the side like..."what ARE you doing???" but still keeps her honor dressed in a silly costume nonetheless.
IU like that pitbull costume, towanda. Not humiliating at all, it's actually quite tasteful!