Dry Food

Karol S

Hi,

I'm looking for a good quality dry food for my large dog (Amstaff - 7years). I'm looking for something without chicken, potatoes. I hope you can advise something optimal and good.

Thanks

TTouch

Hi,

I'm looking for a good quality dry food for my large dog (Amstaff - 7years). I'm looking for something without chicken, potatoes. I hope you can advise something optimal and good.

Thanks
ALL kibble is processed food, so 'good quality' is not words I would use for processed food

BenJ503

After a lot of research I switched our dog over to Halo Elevate. It’s a new food with great nutrition.

linda2147

it still has preservatives in it. even the best foods have preservatives to keep it fresh you have no idea how long its been sittig on the shelf before you buy it

OllaMacor

I'm afraid of dried food. I considered giving my cats and dogs raw food. Marketing told us that this food could be for special issues for a dog, but it is only words. One of my dogs is nine years old. And it wasn't effortless to give him raw meat. He didn't understand why and what I gave him.
I recommend you read more when you change your pet diet or find a veterinary. You should use a unique scheme that helps them understand the natural food. My cats eat raw food right now. However, my dog is only a mix. I cook for him some food.

linda2147

I don't care what vets or dog food companies say, I've fed raw for years ad my animals die of old age, not for lack of good food