Durable Football

Wolflmg

Hi I'm looking for a football fetch/catch toy for my dog. I did buy her an Wilson Jr. football, but she manage to tear that apart, so I'm looking for something large enough for her to catch. She was able to catch that football with no issues, I just need something more durable. She's 50 pounds and love to catch.

jporter

jporter
Hi there,
I've tried all products out for the reason being I have two large dogs that can tear apart anything.

The best football I've found it made by the company Chuckit , they have a huge selection of toys for playing fetch!

petty254

I agree Chuckit has the best football, the one i bought has lasted for more than five months with no tear issues.

Darth Vader

A friend of mine recommended Chuckit to me a few years ago but the experience was not good for me. I ended up buying one from a local store but unfortunately it was a fake. I did not know it was a fake at that time. I only realized it was fake months later after it was damaged completely. This should not prevent you from buying products from Chuckit but should encourage you to be careful not to choose a fake.