Easter

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Hi all,

You probably know that I have chickens. (Chicks right now.) Here is a picture I took for easter:

DSCN7310.jpg

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Planning early there......cute picture! :topsy_turvy:

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
Awww, the chicks are so cute. What did you name them?

I remember plastic eggs like those. When I was in the egg-hunging stage the "Easter Bunny" put candy store chocolates shaped like bunnies, chicks, or eggs inside plastic eggs that broke in half. I also had a basket with plastic grass and bigger pieces of chocolate from the same store. As an adult I have always missed getting a lot of chocolate on Easter Sunday.

Now, I must issue a very important warning to everyone who has a cat: DO NOT BRING LILIES INSIDE! If someone gives you lilies for Easter, plant them in the yard.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
Well, this is weird: Google says Easter is April 21. How often is the holiday that late?

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
Wow, they know the exact date for Easter 11 years later? Every year I have to look it up. It is so frustrating.

At the opposite end, one year Palm Sunday coincided with St. Patrick's Day.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Early happy birthday to your beautiful girl Linda, give her a big hug for me! :glitter-heart:

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
I accidentally drag-copied the checks and tulips to my text box.

Daisy has not forgotten when the chocolates are wrapoped, they belong to her.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
Hmmm, I thought an angel said that. Two angels guarded the tomb.

I also belong to a message board called Christian Forums. They tried to help me figure out when the real Resurrection Day is (definitely NOT April 21) and came up with different answers because of faulty Hebrew-English translations. I still wonder why Easter can't be on the same Sunday every year.