English Bulldog Needs Loving Forever Home

mls

:) Hello .. I have 2 Adult Female English Bulldogs that need New Homes. Both are Very Loving and Great with Kids! We're Located in Southern California.
For More information Contact me by Email at madd.mariah@rocketmail.com

Attachments

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Are they free for adoption? Why can't you keep them?

mls

Original Poster
Yes, they are Free for Adoption. I have moved to a house with no gated yard for them to roam in. I feel bad when i leave for work and such things and have to keep them locked up in the garage. :(

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Nice dogs, good luck with re-homing them.

lovemylittleboy

well why not in the house? Ah, they will miss you. It will be hard on them.Can't you get the Invisible fence put in an area outside?

lovemylittleboy

Yes, they are Free for Adoption. I have moved to a house with no gated yard for them to roam in. I feel bad when i leave for work and such things and have to keep them locked up in the garage. :(
Can I give you one word of advice? It is safer to say for such and such a dollar amount ..... serious inquiries only. Because of the morons that fight dogs ..they look for free animals. They are used as bait dogs. My Parrotts Vet even told me that once. You never know where they will end up. PLEASE TAKE THIS ADVICE SERIOUSLY

Last edited:

Esme

Also, I would get vet references and then follow-up and call the vet's office. Anyone worthy of adoption has a vet that could vouch for them. Good luck.